The 'Ready or Not Programme'
This service will help to determine whether your business is currently equipped to reach its optimum value.
The programme embraces a series of workshops aimed at producing a pre-sale action plan which will ultimately help you achieve your aspirational sales price.
Benefits can include:
- Strategic financial review - an analysis of the company's accounts, working capital processes and financial strategy to establish areas that require improvement, or adjustment prior to sale.
- Management team appraisal - a confidential exercise to identify and resolve skill gaps in your second tier management team which will improve its attractiveness to a potential buyer.
- Performance analysis - an examination of the market in which the business operates to include competitor analysis, customer profiling and growth opportunities.
- Property evaluation - this workshop will provide advice on freehold/leasehold property matters including sale and leaseback options.
- Tax and legal planning - our tax and legal partners will provide invaluable advice to owner managers in regards to capital gains tax, inheritance tax and estate planning.
- Pension review - pension reform is a topical subject and one that requires attention prior to any sale. If you have any pension concerns our team of operational partners are on hand to offer guidance and support.
If you are interested in our workshop programme please contact us for further details.